The people at CommSec must have been getting a lot of GBH on the...

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247

The people at CommSec must have been getting a lot of GBH on the ear hole about Market Watch.

When I rang up this afternoon to further my complaint about the removal of the Company Search facility, the weary CommSec One person I spoke to, automatically assumed that I was ringing about Market Watch. I hadn't mentioned market watch, nor have i mentioned it previously.

My problem is elaborated in these two posts.
    Post #:39972287
    Post #:39974028

Thus far, the only reason that has been proffered as to why the Company Search facility has been removed is that the page was "old". Yep, it was old and useful.

I said that I would really like to speak to the person who made the decision to remove the Company Search feature because I am pretty sure they didn't know what could be done with it. One of the people who I spoke to earlier thought that the Stock Screener was a replacement.
    It isn't a substitute - You cannot use it the same way.

It's pretty obvious the people making the changes to the site don't know WTF they actually have on their website and how it can be used.

If you are complaining to CommSec about the loss of your valued feature, please do me a favour, and complain about the loss of the Company Search facility as well.

Cheers

Last edited by Downanout: 14/08/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.