CTD 1.09% $12.06 corporate travel management limited

Thereally big mover for CTD will be Asia for revenue and EBITDA...

1. 5,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2394
    Thereally big mover for CTD will be Asia for revenue and EBITDA growth. Asiaalready the biggest Region by far for CTD will move even a lot further ahead. Iam anticipating a surprise from Asia. JP said Asia will be a major source ofgrowth.
    See the article titled "Why Corporate Travel Management in Asia isLooking Sexy" on Skift. Its not about CTD but talks about the massiveopportunities for Corporate travel in Asia and the possibilities for newentrants etc. Its a $1.6 trillion market by 2020. This spending will double by2025 at which time they say that Asia Pacific will account for 50% of the Global spend.
    The above is why JP has thrown a few CTD chips at Asia - and will throw more, a lot more.For obvious reasons the jungle drums from CTD have been a little quiet lately.JP is more astute than people give him credit for. None of CTD's performance todate is due to luck. Its all been a very well executed simple but effectiveplan.
    I expect an acquisition ann some time before the end of the calendar year.
    This financial year will be boosted by exchange rate gains and Asian EBITDAgains. Next financial year will be boosted by further EBITDA gains on existingAsian business and growth as well as acquisition(s). Will also be looking for alittle US improvement.
    I have already commented on how this will play out except for the 'big kicker'at the end which is so obvious that I suspect no one will get it until itshindsight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.06
Change
0.130(1.09%)
Mkt cap ! $1.736B
Open High Low Value Volume
$11.92 $12.11 $11.82 $3.215M 268.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 103 $12.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.07 2600 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.12pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.