SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Surgery I`m glad you brought that up--what the legal profession...

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Surgery I`m glad you brought that up--what the legal profession has done--made everyone accountable except themselves.
    The irony of it all--years ago I went to seek legal representation against failed legal advice--only to the new legal representation to express he could not do it because of ETHICS--lawyers and ethics--what a funny mix. He tried to charge me a fee--which I expressed I would not be paying due to ethics--sue me--was my reply!! DOCTOR`S WHAT A BAD LOT THEY ARE--YEARS OF LEARNING AND PROVIDING LIFE---THEY NEED TO BEHELD ACCOUNTABLE. I wonder if a lawyer has a legal comeback before surgery in case of failure--one would think they would be shattered if some-one else may reap the benefits.One has to be-careful what one-prints now as not to offend--maybe an ant(they have feeling to).Not calling suburbs -Black town,streets Blackburn road--not to offend--Gay parade--maybe --different feeling parade--u get the drift.Back to doctors --there will come a time Govt will limit expose--as like Ambulance chaser--the greater good will prevail--not suggesting lawyers are not always striving for the grater good--as this would be immoral of me--and their morals would be of a higher standard(Costs) than mine.Hope this help
    ps/anyone know a good srimp??--I mean shrink??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.