ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hi Sam, sorry I was at work all day.If I recall correctly I...

1. 350 Posts.
    Hi Sam, sorry I was at work all day.

If I recall correctly I apologized for ME coming off as a jerk. You gave your take on what you thought and I gave mine. Well done champ, you were right.

However, I do remember saying that ESG will need more than a reserve upgrade - I was hoping I was wrong - for the SP to go up. I believe I used AOE with their recent upgrade as an example.

I believe our time will come - maybe a bit longer than people will wait - but it will come. My view is that it hasn't been an accident that there have been no csg takeovers for the past year or so now. The big co's are deliberately waiting - for the hype of Takeovers to subside so they can feed off the remains. Just my opinion.

Well done ESG with this announcement - the gas is there for sure now! I will still sleep better once they have a pipeline or maybe even "plans" but this is definately a start.

Just as a "what if" scenario that we all like to play - just imagine if ESG released this announcement before december - care to imagine the SP - over a dollar I would imagine :) but alas it is not and we will have to wait once more :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.