RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

where is double duster support?, page-6

1. 887 Posts.
    RR - seriously mate. PL doesn't have to do anything. Its the drill bit and the land that has to do the talking!

PL as no control over the events that are going to occur. Its not like he passes gas and we have a saleable product!

It is the captain of the ship, but he has no control over the results!

All this talk of down to 3-4pence double duster is really just crap. If you think it could be that price, then maybe make a post and justify it with values.

Considering our current market cap is around $328m, what you are both talking about is that been reduced to $45-50m. There is no basis for that conclusion, and really can only see it happening if psycology comes into play, and veryone craps themselves! If it goes to that level, hell I'll sell everyone one of my other stocks and just by range. The rebound from there would be short and sharp in my opinion!

The US alone is worth $200m they've said. Even if you factor in only have of that - you're still talking a backing of 5-6pence. And then don't factor anything in for Trinadad, or even Columbia (if confirmed), or even a portion for Puntland (future drilling) and Georgia.

If the market has any sense, and on a double duster I'd say 5pence will be as low as it goes (at a long stretch). But that is my opinion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.