MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

where is dr daz?, page-12

1. 649 Posts.
    Look folks I am also holding on and still after all this time agree we should eventually see a bounce at some point worth holding for. But......

In these market conditions I suggest be careful and dont get too confident. I hope FIRB (together with some other significant news) will be a major catalyst for a new upswing but if it is FIRB approval by itself I can't help but wonder why that alone is what the market is waiting for. There are far bigger macro market drivers in play right now and in my view there is nothing to suggest FIRB will not come - so surely approval is already reflected in the shareprice. After all, within little time the farm in did nothing for the SP so why the FIRB rubber stamp (alone) will now be the one to do the job makes no sense to me. If other major news accompanies it that is a different story.

These days I am much less "certain" about will happen post-announcement. If anything we must learn from the previous round when almost noone here was saying that post farm in we'd be sitting where we are today. I wont be falling for the wave of emotive sentiment here thats for sure.

Newbies..be careful about the MEO bandwagon....it is a dangerous thing. Too many people here jumping on "sure things" without enough caution for these volatile times.

Not being putting it down just saying be careful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.