MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

where is everyone , page-4

1. 1,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1294
    Agree Tuff & Craig R. Onlysif - be happy my man - you got your MAT fix at a good price. Dunno about the average down strategy with regards to MAT - if the stock was trending down over the long-term (& was of a > market cap & with solid fundamentals) I guess it would be a good way to go, but not sure you'll have too many chances to buy additional stock at today's prices. Besides & here comes the rhetorical question, "who really cares about average cost basis when the stock is set to explode?" Funky man - it's only Monday, mate.

The comparisons made with SIR are legitimate based on the geology of the area. MAT true-believers aren't the only ones excited about the geology of the area. SIR's Mark Bennett said in his presentation last week that he believed the area would in time become "a new nickel province". He was also at pains to point out that Nova is the first of 4EM conductors at The Eye & that the rest of the tenement is completely unexplored. Even those words stir up a tingle in you know where.

Regarding today's specific SP drop (just after 2pm) - the dearth of news is negative for spec stocks. It should only concern day traders. For MAT longs, I suspect it barely conjured up a yawn. Late arvo profit taking. It's been drifting downwards since last Tuesday when it hit a record 53 cents. Great buying opps.

Re: Conductor 4 - they simply haven't found where it specifically is as yet. From SIR "DHEM surveying will shortly take place to pin down the exact position of this conductor". Diamond drilling should solve that one.

Nearology is still the name of the game for MAT in the ST. Next batch of SIR assay results due this Fri/ next Mon - all good & MAT should jump. TBH, I'm looking fwd to hearing news of MAT's tenement app being approved, additional soil sample results, Dunsville assays, & the big one - uncovering that hidden mafic intrusive where all the goodies are hiding. The mantra I keep repeating to myself is "patience, young grasshopper".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42307 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.