ARU 2.86% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

U have not been doing enough homework!Hi evennumber,Still here...

1. 647 Posts.
    U have not been doing enough homework!
    Hi evennumber,
    Still here and getting pretty pumped.
    Have started buying again (either early or late) as the market is really starting to move our way; consider this...

Rare Earths
    - Rare Earths are rising in price very quickly.
    - China is cutting the number of companies that are able to export.. potentially by 1/3... what will be the impact of this?

Energy
    - Uranium is starting to raise its head again, market will hot up shortly.
    - Oil is starting to be a concern, no one I speak to expects a collapse in price. This will drive REE consumption via hybrids.

Phosphates/Phosacid
    - Whatever happens here it seems to be compounding very fast. Prices going nuts.

Gold
    - Mt Porter is ready to be mined (has all approvals) and we should get an idea very soon on what way Arafura are going to go here. Cash flow could be very handy.
    - Kurinelli is one of the last potential areas left to find a gold elephant in Oz. We should get an idea of what will happen soon.

News
    We should start to get a run of news soon, again consider...
    - Results from Nolans drilling will start to come thru and these will further prove the early viability of Nolans.
    - End users of Ree's are going to be getting very desperate with the way China is behaving, will one step up to the plate?
    - Will someone want the Phosphates.. India is making noises and the market will start to get desperate.
    - What will happen with Mt Porter? Will it be sold, JV'd or developed by Arafura?
    - What will happen with Kurinelli... JV is a distinct possibility imo and would allow for the effort that this project deserves.
    - Then throw in Francis Creek Gold...
    - The potential could exist to JV the 3 of them with a major.
    - What is happening at Jervois... having seen the outcrops I believe that this could actually turn out to be very significant. It is certainly a sight to see.
    - When is drilling set to start via BHP/Mithril JV at Hammer Hill, this looks highly prospective and BHP are not looking for small targets.
    - Angela and Pamela decision is to come, I am not banking on it but would be nice.. ;-)
    - Wild card announcements could pop up any time.

Hope I did not miss anything..
    As such, I have entered the market again and will be looking for any opportunity.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do your homework, I have no idea what I am doing !! U got that part right!

U would be much better off trading them in for ADY, a do it rather than a gunner

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $415.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $735.5K 4.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 369592 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 929018 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.