EMR 2.56% $4.00 emerald resources nl

The offer has been live for several months now, nothing has been...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    The offer has been live for several months now, nothing has been passed on. Given there is a report pending to determine if certain shareholders got a better offer that the majority of shareholders, with an implication that should that be the case those disadvantaged would have to be put in the same place as those that got an advantage, any BZ shareholder would be mad to make themselves not eligible for such recompense, given there is no downside, i.e. the offer has to be available for 10 days after the report is published.

Anyone that has taken up the offer and disposed of some of their EMR shares is excluded from any possible recompense. However If the offer has not been taken up (or been taken up but no EMR shares are subsequently disposed off), those shareholders are entitled to any potential compensation.

End of the month will sort stuff out, my reading is that when all is said as done, EMR will have Bullzeye. And therefore a great EMR SP is great for any Bullzeye shareholder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.00
Change
0.100(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $2.624B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.02 $4.02 $3.92 $9.884M 2.478M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1132 $3.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.00 74725 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.