BNB babcock & brown limited

Hi Needle thanks for those addreses you have posted it is a...

1. 17,290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Hi Needle thanks for those addreses you have posted it is a tortius intervention the banks and directers have place onto the shareholders note holders and the general public of both Australia and New Zealand and wether it hits you in the purse strings personaly it will hit every one in both our countries in there trust of investing,superanution,and companies trying to raise capital in the future .Why should we reward these people by further renumeration bonuses etc.I have been researching prospectus liability under the corporate law. http://cclsr.law.unimelb.edu.au/go/centre-activities/research/monograph-series/index.cfm Its a bit a big read but can give you some insight under which Australia has been heading in relation to this.Has ideas under how it will be litigated when it gets to higher level .References to cases and possible guidelines that the wigs will go to battle.Oh and alot of those big words and some of the words not to use that have been used before or become cumbersome .Even little words like "by"It looks like a real can of worms that one.Hope both countries legal fraternities get on board this one.What better way to go than with two loaded barrels.I leave you with a famous quote.I may be only a fish and chip shop lady, but some of these economists need to get their heads out of the textbooks and get a job in the real world. I would not even let one of them handle my grocery shopping.smiles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.