CSL 0.46% $300.26 csl limited

where is everyone?, page-34

1. 108 Posts.
    u sure its under perform ? i didnt jump in few months back i suppose thats why i dont feel the heat ~ but to me it only just turn good after the drop of legal fight and buy back announcement ! besides, it only drop few % so far since the turn around.

i m just worry that they seems to be doing exactly the same thing happen to me with RMD before they start picking up ~

what happen was they spike 2 days during a break out or TA turn around hen drop for the next few days or week so, i jump in too early and leverage too big so i got cut out, have to take the loss then they went up for pretty damn long time ~

how ever situation is bit different, they didnt have any positive news , it was just purely a TA play and defensive stock play, the news bloomberg brough to the world about CSL might be the 1st to come out with swine flu vaccine is great publicity ~ it should positive out the bad one before like they claim as if CSL manipulated the plasma market i dont believe it and i think the accuse is a joke~ since when business not allow to adjust their supply by controlling their supply against demand ? i mean thats pure business strategy right ? do you see USA complain about oil rich country tell you openly that we r going to cut the production so we can maintain our oil price ?? how about USA government tell you in the face that they will buy back their own issued/issuing bond so they can manage their interest rate ?? when the government do it, its not wrong ! lol ( i didnt say "it's right" learn this from the movie "froze/Nickson" )

befor they start buy back(which is 14 days since announcement-learn that here from some one) there still can be many things happen but it can simply be manipulation by the instro so they can average their price before sit tight for the ride ~ but with the great publicity bloomberg news i mention~ they better get in really quick coz i dont think they have enough time !(assume they r local one,the news will grab eyeballs from the world)

my only concern is, the chat look bad ~ bad for long term such as yearly and quarterly or even monthly ..... i m trying to think positively that TA dont always work ~ this is one stock i m having trouble to deal with the conflict of TA and fundamental :p

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$300.26
Change
-1.400(0.46%)
Mkt cap ! $145.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$303.31 $303.47 $299.56 $148.6M 498.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 276 $300.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$300.34 1250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.