MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Hey BagginsGood to see you get your mojo back and start throwing...

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hey Baggins

Good to see you get your mojo back and start throwing some mud around like your other team mates.

What 4 shares are you talking about? I have 6 more than that, so 10 CHM in total now...was only going to hold 5 shares but though what the heck...go all in!

Now Baggins, have you or any other Team MMX cronies bothered to called your real captain? Captain of the sinking titanic MMX...Director Paul?

If not..please do for a biased update we can bicker about on the forum....and be sure to ask how can justify those performance options 2.1 million I think. Where has he performed? Certainly not with the short term memory loss on the stand when questioned by solicitors in court.

I tell you....these MMX people really do seem to come from an interesting background...shuffling money around, issuing themselves shares and not alerting shareholders, now performance options for performing at what? Paul's short term memory may have just cost MMX $500 million bucks for all we know. Surely he could have taken some Ginko tablets on the morning or peanuts...some brain food to be switched on for a couple of minutes while being questioned.

So from the MMX side....we have all these people either refusing to take the stand...or taking the stand and forgetting anything related to CHM's claims?

Funny that.

I don’t think the judge will look kindly upon the shenanigans in his court room...he has an excellent reputation for seeing through court room performances I hear.

Now as a potential future MMX shareholder...can anyone give me an update on how we are going with our Jack Hills project?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.