VFX 0.00% 0.5¢ visionflex group limited

Where is Fair Value?, page-5

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Great post @I.

I agree that we need to see some form of accelerated growth as a catalyst to get the share price moving forward again. The historical growth rate of 30% per annum is solid but it is accelerated growth that will take us back to 7-10c and beyond.

Don't get me wrong, I am expecting some form of accelerated growth in Q3 and Q4 (which should take us back to 6c at least) but I am not expecting anything phenomenal, simply based on historical performance and track record.

As Star points out, 16% QoQ, is the best quarterly result that 1ST has ever achieved. 16% QoQ is a very strong result (80% CAGR), but it is not world class SaaS growth.

I've not sold a cent recently and certainly don't plan to because I believe we are well below fair value and will return to 6c minimum in the coming months.

In terms of the pivot to growth from cashflow breakeven, I think this is driven off the realization that the 1ST business model is very strong (reference the LTV to CAC ratio) and that it is therefore critical that 1ST undergoes a land grab and secures as many sites as possible which will later become a huge asset for the company once they have some pricing power.

1ST is currently cashed up so I am not expecting another CR at all this year, but when the share price recovers I wouldn't rule out a CR in CY2021 if it helps push the growth agenda.

Lastly, I think 1ST has steered away from guidance and bullish forward commentary because of an understanding that moving forward, the best approach is to underpromise and overdeliver. I agree with this approach. Most microcap management teams do the opposite. It will be important for 1ST to underpromise and overdeliver from here on in.

T.E.P.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 11076656 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5749999 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.