FMG 0.22% $18.31 fortescue ltd

Where is FMG going I used to think FMG was heading for $15 share...

1. 540 Posts.
    Where is FMG going
    I used to think FMG was heading for $15 share price some time in 2017 but i have now revised that down to $9. The reason is whilst i still think the iron ore price will stay high and will touch $125 to $150 this year plus the aggressive cost cutting FMG is making towards a $10/mT, i just dont think Nev Power is the right man to take FMG to a $20 - $30 share price company anymore.
    FMG badly needs to get bigger in Iron Ore or start to find other things like Cobalt, Lithium, Silver or Gold.
    They are trying to punch well above their weight against the big three and 90% of the time they are not even mentioned in the international press when they mention Vale, Rio and BHP.
    Yes i look at a much larger picture than most. I look at India, Iran, The Gulf States and many more places other than just China. I look at a company like Artemis ARV and what they are doing. Nev Powers needs to look at a lot of things other than just paying off the debt and i am here to tell you the second largest share holder is looking at Nev Powers and you dont want to piss them off or it will be curtains for FMG.
    This is all my opinion and please do not buy or sell a single share because of my opinion. If you respectively disagree or agree with anything i have to say then please share.

Ashley
    "One's dignity may be assaulted, it may be vandalised, it may be cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it's surrendered."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.31
Change
0.040(0.22%)
Mkt cap ! $56.49B
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.26 $18.41 $18.18 $71.30M 3.898M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 8185 $18.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.32 10377 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.02pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.