FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

Hunan Valin has asked FMG executives and the number one...

1. 540 Posts.
    Hunan Valin has asked FMG executives and the number one shareholder to outline the next 12 months and they have shared their unhappiness with the response with Andrew Forest. Like i said since the December announcement and the 4% undershipment i have been worried about FMG. Now i know that i am not the only one.

Its simple, every successful business in the world has a growth plan as Jack Welsh once said "on my desk every morning i get a report from my executives on how we can grow GE by 8% in the next 12 months, if i dont i just fire them and hire a new team that can.". Jack is the most successful CEO of all time he is the Warren Buffet of CEOs.

FMG needs to outline something to the market in the next 10 days or the share price will retreat back to $5 mark my words. Nev Power needs to show his hand or be shown the door.

I love this company it has done so much for me and my family but the company comes first and last.

Please who ever wants to contribute i would love to hear from you. If you just want to pick a fight i am not interested in anything you have to say.

This thread is not about the simple stuff "iron Ore price" or all that other non important stuff. This is about the big picture stuff. FMG needs something if you agree i would love to hear your opinion.

Ashley

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.