FMG 0.06% $16.12 fortescue ltd

Where is FMG Heading, page-36

1. 104 Posts.
    Lol, classic pump and dump aye.. spent last two months telling everyone it's a $13 dollar share any time now and will only take the cream off the top as it goes up.. you have a lot of cream haha 250,000 of it haha..

Sprouting on like you know everything about FMG and gets upset because Nev isn't throwing the company profits on the next best thing straight away...

- debt still needs to be paid off
    - diversified into shipping with a half a dozen boats (FMG shipping-r-us)
    - billionaire owner that probably wants a year or so of getting some money out of this company in form of a dividend so he can diversify further himself especially after the company nearly collapsed on him as the iron ore price hit rock bottom (nothing like losing it all to slow you down and take it easy)
    - waiting on environmental approval for the magnetite mine and slurry pipe to the port 20mill tonnes p/a 2018

buying atlas?? why would you bother its only 14mill tonnes a year (magnetite will be doing 20mill) , if your going to buy atlas you wouldn't bother unless you are going to buy Utah point off of the port authority (it's for sale and qube can't afford it) there is no room there for a rail and they can't use our rail as it can barely keep up with what we want to mine already. Although the shipping side can so we can go back to how Atlas first started up and was trucked to FMG and then put on the shiploader at the port.

This company has changed so much every year and we are now in the position to watch FMG have a solid war chest of cash and low debt ready to spring in the future, but right now I want dividends, safety and debt lowered. (maybe a share buyback for @spuza12)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.12
Change
-0.010(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $49.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$16.30 $16.35 $16.00 $142.8M 8.831M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 18592 $16.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.14 3138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.