MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

Maximising shareholder value shouldn't have a time frame. What...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Maximising shareholder value shouldn't have a time frame. What MAE management is doing is perfectly sensible. They have huge reserves, they're a small operation and they need a plot on how to get the reserves to the pipeline in a commercially profitable manner. Let's face it, an operation of 17 operatives with 700 identified drilling sites will achieve very little unless they broaden their scope. So from where JC, PC and co sit, the day to day movement of the SP is the least of their concerns and there's little they can do to influence the price. I know our MAE guru, L2, has indicated that GS will not want to see that SP move too far south, but the end game may still be several months away. What is important and far more significant that today's SP is that this company will not exist in its current format for too long. But I'm sure excited about having GS on board, appointment of big name directors with extensive corporate and M&A credentials. So to the doubters (and I was one until recently), the end game will be rewarding, time is the issue. Annoucements for the sake of announcements aren't worth the paper they're written on. However, quality annoucements are far more critical and we've had a plethora of them in the past 4 weeks. Enough from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.