XJO 2.11% 7,943.2 s&p/asx 200

Hopefulone,No worries. I understood where you were coming...

1. 138 Posts.
    Hopefulone,

No worries. I understood where you were coming from.

Besides, even though I am bearish, I am tired of all these doomsday scenarios myself. Huge fan of Marc Faber, but when he talks I turn the volume down. I just can't stand it any longer.

I have one more point though (sorry !!!!) ..... as the debt ceiling was mentioned. Many say fundamentals are dead. But I think it is the opposite. It is just not company fundamentals, it is more monetary policy fundamentals.

The Americans will raise the debt ceiling after the politicians have completed their interviews and shown how good value they are for their tax payer. As soon as it raised though, Geithner will reintroduce the SFP trying to absorb some of the gigantic reserve liquidity the banks are sitting on. I expect the days leading up to this, to be an opportunity for some short positions.

There was a post on zero hedge today, where they compared the reserve capital created by the FED with what is actually sitting in these accounts. There is quite a difference .... hard to say where exactly it ended up .... but I think we can see the effect the "difference" is having. What is really upsetting is that there are people on this planet that will be wiped out by these effects. It seems as if they are happy to walk over dead bodies in order to save a few jobs in America.

Anyway here is the link to this post.

http://www.zerohedge.com/article/fed-excess-reserve-cumulative-deficiency-hits-record

So ... that's it from me. Now I shut up.

Happy trading everyone and have a good weekend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.