FMG 1.20% $21.41 fortescue ltd

AJI assume you are talking about investors here in Australia as...

1. 6,840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    AJ

I assume you are talking about investors here in Australia as the subject is our dollar dropping. But if you are, you are confusing a construction/investment boom with production. FMG have all but finished their expansionary plan and are now set for pure production with lower cost. There has already been analysis done which has shown that the small and junior io mines are going to increase their profits big time from a lower AUD including FMG. As for the debt issue if their forecast are right, they will be able to reduce that to a serviceable and acceptable amount just from forecast profits alone. Yet alone three new junior miners lining up to access TPI. Yet alone the said reported partial asset sale of TPI.

All that matters is how much IO will be leaving Port Hedland every year. And every piece of evidence I read confirms that that number is not going to drop but increase every year. You would have to believe that China is heading for a depression to insist the IO exports are going to drop. And that is just wishful thinking on the behalf of those shorting

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.41
Change
-0.260(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $65.92B
Open High Low Value Volume
$21.52 $21.67 $21.30 $150.5M 7.000M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93 $21.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.41 12657 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.