LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

Where is it going from here?, page-19

1. 1,300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    There is a huge geopolitical issue here. Russia, North Korea and China have plenty of rare earth and they will use that as leverage over the US and the West. This is why the US panicked and wants to invest in Australian rare earth. LYC will benefit so much from this political situation. LYNAS is investing so heavily in setting up ore processing plants together with partners. This is a growing company and it will grow rapidly in the next 3 years. We should look beyond the current share price slump. When it goes up and forces short covering, it will be pretty violent like what it did in the past. It is still a bit of a speculative play but this is exactly why when it goes up, it is pretty crazy. I see a lower shorting volume yesterday. It is building support to move up further by the look of it. It was negative in the morning but positive at the end of today. Hopefully, it will be back to 8+ by Aug. When the plan in Kalgoorlie goes online it will be really good. There is a fear that the opening of this plant will be delayed and it will hurt the share price. However, I feel that the share price has been hurt. This would just prevent it from going up for a while.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.