EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Where is it Heading RIP

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    My First post ,just a punter like many in Lockdown looking for wisdom from all .
    I have been following the MC Bubble the last 3 years Wow of a ride like all of us made $ and lost $ have been in out of various MC stock including EHP or THC that confused me for a while as well as the web site no no names of people or news a bit strange for ASX listed company
    Now this Company had it all ready to pop over 12 months ago .Australian Grow , Then produced local MC in Australia in there own TGA GMP Factory , Canedo the being prescribe by Doctors $$ , Then imported MC from Canada and South Africa to increase products , Purchased Tetra seems good more patients for Aussie products , Then booked export orders , What happened ?? Did read in annoucement they baled out ?
    Looking at the threads and company announcements the Accountant and Lawyer tossed the baby out and burnt the crops down that way I see it !!! Reading the old timers threads its interesting seeing facts being put up now and easy for us punters not be fooled by random no fact comments one the past . The facts the company cut cost raised more money again late last year and reduced Sales ? killed the revenue and drop in Canada who knows as the CEO who was the CFO gives no updates at AGM, or the Half yearly .
    I am seeing a share price that tempting or is it a RIP but others MC companies seem more advanced now ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.