EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Lockdown Blues for MC stock today except LGP . Yes I keep coming...

1. 184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

Lockdown Blues for MC stock today except LGP . Yes I keep coming back to EPN its reads like war and peace very interesting stuff

Yes Whippersnappyr like you this is does not sound like a acquisition , sadly ,so what is it ? Had to go back to threads and the few Anns to Draw this conclusion for us Punters .

Now EPN owns Tetra Clinic BIG TICK , Then they did their review late last year then told us

New plan New team same Board ???? dump their own products and crops and cut cost , that the way I read it ?

Some new Melmir Platform coming still ? So a toll Manufacture for the last 12 months yet not a single word of what they doing except spending on new equipment etc and for who ? any orders ? search ANNs .

Now Bang New Partnerships Trading Holt
    Tetra Value now under threat if all the Comments re Cannavale a Clinic company ? are correct ?? check out Cannavale media from there own web site .

1st June 2020 Valens The facility will be owned, funded and operated by The Valens Company, a Canadian medicinal cannabis business listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. However, an Australian distributor of medicinal cannabis, Cannvalate, is managing the project, hiring staff and fitting it out with the necessary equipment.The facility will be owned, funded and operated by The Valens Company, a Canadian medicinal cannabis business listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. However, an Australian distributor of medicinal cannabis, Cannvalate, is managing the project, hiring staff and fitting it out with the necessary equipment .

So is it , Price depressed for 12 months all on hold waiting to be raped ?
    If this is it hope they bring Money sound like us punters are being teased on Positive News so yes punters price up tomorrow . Who is Brave to load up tomorrow ? I am thinking hard

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.