GWR 2.53% 7.7¢ gwr group limited

Doom, thanks for your post, it's nice to get some reasonable...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Doom, thanks for your post, it's nice to get some reasonable discussion from you. Firstly in regard to the $2 options. somewhere in the mountain of paperwork that has been sent out there is a paragraph that states, In the event of an 80% acceptance, FAS will pay 93 cents for all $2 unlisted options, and 95cents for all $3 options. I will have a sift through later today and see if I can give you a reference to the appropriate document. I must admit to not studying the document in it's entirety, so forgive me if my information is a little vague.

I think if you read back over my previous few posts, you will find that I've explained that my own circumstances prevent me from being a long term investor, I'm looking to make a short term gain and then sell out.

You are correct in the fact that if Classic come on board too, then the sp will be further diluted, but what hasn't been factored into your argument, is what they may bring to the table. If they have anything worth while, while there is a dilution through an increased number of shares, there could also be a boost to the share price if they have any resources of substance. So far I've only heard rumours about what they may or may not have.

As much as people would like to think that I'm some insider with secret knowledge of whats going on, alas, I'm not. I'm just an investor trying to make a buck like everyone else.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.