DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Hi Bolenger.I have been quiet because after reading all the...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Hi Bolenger.

I have been quiet because after reading all the infighting going on in this thread....I lost interest in even checking the thread.

I have come back to read all this panic. Come on guys, get a grip. The market has been in free fall for a long time, and you just dont know what peoples financial position is....so a holder of stock might need some urgent cash, thus sell down a million shares. With such thin buy depth, it doesnt take much to drop the price.

The game has not changed. I have not spoken with Bob since I reported regarding our conversation some 3 or 4 weeks ago. I feel that he is the right man for the job and I am giving him space to prove that to us, and the investment community.

Bob is very real, and will not release announcements just because we are pressuring him to do so. Previous management did that, and look what we got....zip.

The price might fall further, but do not worry. Interestingly, some buy depth appeared today for 3m....hence someone is still watching.

I know of at least one friendly face that has been quietly buying more....keep the faith boys.

It will all be ok.

Kiril

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.