MGT 2.63% 18.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

WHERE IS MGT GETTING ITS 572 MILLION FROM, page-111

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    I've stated above what I hold, look into one of the first ones for example, 232MT indicated 200 inferred and that's project 1 proof of concept of a region that has billions of tonnes and hasn't been barely touched since the 50s

which is exactly the same as the MGT scenario.

another example

fex are currently churning half of mgt stage one ramp up

but look at the cost difference and the time difference it took to achieve, and the price guarantee.

the fact you have read through your threads and can't acknowledge there is dumb money is beyond me, maybe I'm not as emotionally invested as some.

I have dumb money in some of the stock I hold aswell, you can tell by their comments, replies and seeming lack of substance.

perhaps dumb isn't the right word, or beginner, or uneducated as it might offend some. so I'll just use the word "new"

im great mate, thank you for asking. I see the attempt and it was attempt I'll give you that.

all you have to do is read, in terms of 3 years from now, google iron ore prices in 2025 "I dare you" these are people far smarter than you or I, and have years if not decades dissecting the market.

like I said, i don't care if you buy or sell or if anyone does for that matter, someone just needs to talk about the real facts otherwise those who are "new" continue to fall into the same mining cycle traps that are amplified when it's a major production like this and a major retail draw card

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.