MGT 6.45% 29.0¢ magnetite mines limited.

WHERE IS MGT GETTING ITS 572 MILLION FROM, page-112

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 903
    Mate, now I am finding your argument little ridiculous. You are guaranteeing that the macro environment will change to the downside. If it is downside how much? I stated in my previous reply that the potential downside has already been taken into account and I also stated we will be able to operate profitably at around $65/t. You are still coming back with the same argument and saying MGT is not a good investment. Have you seen the future? Do you have crystal ball? What if IO price stays at this level or even goes up by the time we go into production? How can you guarantee that it won't? Look I have studied the commodity (IO and other commodity) price cycle and so have most of other investors. And I know it will come down but no one knows when and how much it will come down by. The changing IO landscape with constraint in supply side and increasing demand will keep the price at elevated level for longer than you can imagine. I will go one step further, mark my words IO price will not come down below $100 for over a decade if not more.

And you are saying not 10c before construction? That's the most ridiculous argument on SP. Please don't think other investors have put their money without understanding the company and its potential. We are all well aware of the risks and reward. It is a great investment and it will continue to be a great investment in the foreseeable future.

If you agenda is to promote the stocks you hold like MGU and FEX and down ramp MGT, that is not going to happen. I have done research on MGU and FEX and I know their potential. After all the research, I decided not to invest in them. Don't compare MGT with these tiny fishes. Fenix 10.5 mt resources and MGU 232mt resources compared to 5.5 bil ton MGT with potential of 16-30 bil ton. How on earth this is even comparable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $28.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 30.5¢ 29.0¢ $39.17K 131.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20000 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 689 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.