MGT 2.63% 18.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

WHERE IS MGT GETTING ITS 572 MILLION FROM, page-99

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 684
    I will be quick on this as I did say I would leave it until Post PFS to go further in depth.

the Macro is extremely important, the money flow into MGT atm is due to the popularity and the bottom dollar of iron ore atm.

the problem with MGT is this, you have years before production, so during that time, you are highly likely to have the macro changed, which

1. impacts SP
    2, impacts funding
    3. impacts overall interest.

any near or current product producer such as FEX, FEL, MGU

are not as exposed as MGT, that's a fact!!

because they are now or will be shortly turning ore, in a high $$ environment. now fast forward 3 years at the end construction, and we know the macro will likely be toast. what then ? how does the bottom$ look them.

I've read your posts, and you articulate well, but you would know that this is a fact, any project that isn't coming online shortly is exposed.

this is why I spoke about MGT going down the HBI side of things, if they did that, I would throw my money in tomorrow, as it hedges against the macro, because HBI has the ability to be in demand and expected to rise for many many years.

if they were able to do this, I would 100% put my money down tomorrow. but they aren't going down that road.

so the current reason is also this (rhetorical numbers)

current price around .078

I see the price being close to .10 at the max before completion of construction, that's a 25% growth over 3/4 years

now if MGT continue to churn ore for a number of years until the next Macro you can expect a much higher return on investment just by timing the iron ore price

fmg 100% gain in 1 year during their macro cycles

I know which one these two scenarios shows the highest reward at the lowest risk

of course this doesn't apply to those who have gel MGT from the low cents, it's for those looking to currently buy.

thanks for you reply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.