where is my mohammed, page-3

1. 8,980 Posts.
    It's disgusting what bigots in powerful positions can do, whether they're high up in the religious food chain or in that of politics, the military or the judiciary. We've seen examples of what these mongrels can do many times and, I dare say, we'll be seeing them well into the future. Our own Kevin Andrews, Ruddock, Howard and a whole lot more behaved in this appalling fashion, not because of the laws but because of the amount of power they wield.
    All religions are supposed to protect and promote peace but their rulers and interpreters very often use them to commit deeds of shameful atrocities.

Don't know what can be done about this, particularly since a great deal of the world's Justice is run by religious clerics or religious extremists -and I certainly include the Christians and Jews among them.

It's imperative that religion is much more than an arm's length from the fundamental bodies in government, such as the political Admin, the Judiciary, Education, Health, Military, Science etc.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.