Hi Wombat, You should check out the "Fundamental" Thread....

1. 2,650 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Hi Wombat, You should check out the "Fundamental" Thread. Cascavel was always a very high grade gold mine. The previous process broke rock chips down to sushi rice size which return very poor recovery of 2-3g/t. this had also made investors doubt of the actual mine grade. Since the mgt team took over 2 months ago, they brought in a whole new way to mine Cascavel. MD Jeremy Gray has never doubted about the mine grade but the process. They brought in "back to basic" approach which use hammer mill to process rock chips into pound form ( in my logic it will work better). Recent trial results gave them 10g/t from tailings waste which proved 2 things: 1. the mine grade is genuinely very high 2. the problem was in deed from the process. Cashflow? By processing these tailings and development waste (amount is huge and consider free gold at their back yard), company will raise millions of dollar which will de-risk CR issue for this year. IMO...if Cascavel turnaround story is successful, OGX could worth 400-500m which give us almost 10b from here. all of this does not consider 50 other tenements OGX has including some of that Anglo have MOUs with OGX. Anglo has 18% holding in OGX as well. cheers, U101

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.