MSB 1.02% 97.0¢ mesoblast limited

Please keep posting @GoblinSlayer, don’t agree with all your...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    Please keep posting @GoblinSlayer, don’t agree with all your analysis, but points are well made and we need opposing or variations of views.

The deal has been agreed subject to certain conditions. We don’t know what they are, but certainly they allow Novartis to pull out, but we don’t know why or when. There maybe a penalty clause, we may also have the right to.

Look we will at some point meet the FDA. I do lean towards Novartis advising on but waiting for that meeting. If that is in the contract (this is where I do agree with your views, as ARDS was not on our radar before Covid and they would not want to spend $$$$ on ramping up production for cells that don’t work or are not allowed to be used to treat) then the key will be that meeting. Anything positive will be a massive tick and deal confirmed.
    On the other hand they may have had the right to wait for the data. They have that Data now and a time limit for that may kick in. If they don’t sign and we also have the right to pull out. With positive outcomes from FDA we might not need them at all. So if they are happy with the data, then it maybe in their interest to “sit alongside us” at that meeting. What better reassurance for FDA, that if they give AA, the investments for production expansion and quality control is sitting there.
    So no buses, just complex confidential contractual clauses, befitting a deal this size.
    Either way, the big issue is the FDA meeting outcome. Whether we subsequently move forward with or without Novartis, a positive outcome at that meeting, makes this company.
    Hopefully hear more of your thoughts in the future.
    regards
    Yelrom.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $1.107B
Open High Low Value Volume
98.0¢ 98.5¢ 95.5¢ $6.248M 6.438M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 96.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.0¢ 116040 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.