CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

Probably hanging around some swanky bar somewhere with bad...

1. 2,463 Posts.
    Probably hanging around some swanky bar somewhere with bad intentions - smooth talking some sheila who dunno what she's in for lol.

Seriously tho - I recall him mentioning in the past that he goes to the races often on weekends - We all need a break from this turmoil now and then if we are to keep our health - Hang on - city races tracks usually have pretty swanky bars dont they (and of course the obligatory hot sheilas) - I got it - punting all day and smooth talking all night - or as long as it takes lol

Nah seriously, I think we can all agree he has come up with some good calls in the past and many have benefitted from his efforts, research and willingness to share and no doubt will come up with many more calls in the future - but do you seriously think he would get his leads by trolling the threads on hot copper all weekend - I think that would be a sily thing to think. He obviously gets them by spending weekends smooth talking hot business type babes in the swanky bars at the race track so leeave the bloke alone to do his work will ya

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.