HLF 0.00% 0.7¢ halo food co. limited

Where is our money?, page-237

1. 627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    You know, I think by now EVERYONE would / should have understood the implications of the projected revenue and EBITDA. ... and yet the register clears out. Why would - as you suggested VC credibly I say - dump now? ... selling at new lows? You can argue, in a positive spin, yep, there were also buyers.

BOD has said zilch so far whilst overseeing almost halving the SP within a little more than 2 weeks. This is odd to put it mildly. Even for an outsider (i.e. someone who does not hold shares), such an outsider could easily wonder whether HLF can pay its bills. ... since, for what reason would a share price melt that much?

The situation, also, must be uncomfortable for THM founder RA, since she will be paid in shares to be issued for the earn-out (with low hurdles IMO).
    On top, oddly enough, her arrangement foresees "remedial" payments should the SP stay below 8c (via issuing more shares). The dilution effect will be felt if AUD 4 mio worth of share will be issued and MC stays in the 30 to 40 mio region.

I am unfamiliar with the regulatory framework of SPPs, but not a word from the company has come about the uptake of the SPP, whether there will a scale back or whatever ???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.