SGQ 5.56% 3.4¢ st george mining limited

where is our re-rate?, page-24

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Hi Helmenesh,
    I am humbled by your kind words. I have been accumulating SGQ for a couple of years now and am liking the fact were still a fraction if where we should be as it gives the "average joe" pun intended the chance to grab some stock at unbelievable prices. As Nickel69 stated in an earlier post 60+ mil shares not including chi-x have traded at 11-14c, that's 20% of the company. Once John and team decide to show the cards they have accumulated and are certain as always before making the next move as they have shown in patterns of the past, then SGQ will rerate and it just well may be finding out more about geology till March when nickel is the flavour of the month and hit the sweet spot when the whole world is looking for a stock to throw money at which has high purity nickel. So proving up as much of the resource before going for the sweet spot may well be SGQs plan if attack, allowing small mum n dad investors the opportunity to accumulate before the big end of town stampedes in to take whatever is available. Something akin to Robin hood maybe . Either way 150 odd days to at least double your investment, show me a bank which even gets close. All my opinion but seems like its playing out this way. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.002(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $37.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.7¢ 3.3¢ $441.9K 12.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 5055957 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 452945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.