SGQ 6.25% 3.4¢ st george mining limited

where is our re-rate?, page-27

1. 1,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hello Averagejoe2013,
    I thank you for taking the time to respond to my posts and again I am gratified that they contribute to the positive focus of what the majority of the posters have presented over the past 4 or 5 years with this very junior/ baby explorer that is SGQ.

As you know, a good minerals exploration company has to do with more than professional experts, it also has to do with good professional management and governance and I think that John Prineas and his group have demonstrated this admirably over the years. It is the nature of this business that it has to take its time, particularly when the primary aim is to get the best result out of the buck spent. Again this has been very evident with SGQ and quite rightly so in that they have managed to stretch the available few dollars in the company to produce exceptional results to date. Admittedly, one needs a bit of luck and SGQ has had a fair share of it in that they are testing an area of the mining camps of the Yilgarn which until recently have had a history of relatively sparse exploration activity; but, which has favoured the company with the unusual results one would normally expect from Greenfield and onto Brownfield exploration areas. To reiterate, in order to achieve this you need a positive board and management and SGQ has demonstrated that, -Albeit conservatively- but it kept the company undiluted and reasonably well funded. That is not an easy task.

You are correct in saying that confirmation of the presence of a major potential ore body will attract the very large investors and so called sophisticated players. They will however have to pay a premium for that privilege. I firmly and humbly believe that all the signs are there for a very juicy resource to be identified then proven over the coming months and years. And for that reason, I wish for you and all serious followers of SGQ; a very interesting journey towards that goal and an exceptional, highly rewarding outcome. It took similar diligence to define Sirius' NOVA. It also took a lot of patience and belief from people like Mark Bennett and his team.

I am in my late seventies and to the young members/investors in this company I say, Be Patient!
    Cheers,
    Helmenesh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.