SLX 0.00% $4.55 silex systems limited

where is our speeding ticket

1. 1,534 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I got a reply from the ASX

RE: Silex Systems (SLX)
    Thank you for raising your concerns with the ASX Group. ASX appreciates information that is received from the public, as it assists with our function as a Market Operator.
    Your observations in the trading of SLX are being reviewed. Based on the results of our review ASX may decide to contact the entity and request disclosure of information under the ASX Listing Rules.
    With regards to the recent price movements in SLX, as you are aware Silex Systems is a technology company that services both the solar and Uranium sector. We note peers CBD Energy (CBD), Dyesol Limited (DYE) and Solco Limited (SOO) from the solar sector and Paladin Energy (PDN) and Deep Yellow Limited (DYL) from the Uranium sector; these stocks have also been declining.
    However we will continue to monitor this stock and take further steps if necessary. As ASX?s activities are subject to confidentiality obligations we are unable to disclose any compliance and enforcement decisions, including the decision to issue a price query that may or may not be available to us under the operating rules.
    Thanks you once again for bringing your concerns to our attention.

So now SLX up 5.5% so I bet we get a speeding ticket!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.55
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.077B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.55 $4.58 $4.51 $2.640M 580.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2509 $4.54

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.57 3655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.