RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

JR,You dont have to love( or even know) the story or have a...

1. 5,460 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    JR,

You dont have to love( or even know) the story or have a liking of the directors to invest in RRS. It's a bit ridiculous telling people to sell just because they dont like Landau.

RRS has been ahighly succesful company to those that have been lucky enough to be part of the inner circle of sophisticated investors, these people have made millions out of RRS with an uncanny knack of finding the most opportune moments to buy and sell their stock, in the meantime the retail investor is keeping their fingers crossed.

I gave up following the RRS story a long time ago, I didnt even know ther was action in trinidad till I read someones post. Now I just follow the chart of RRS and buy sell accordingly, and as you can imagine it has been an extremely profitable ride for some years now.

I feel for those that keep wanting to hold in case they miss out on "that" ann when misery might be rewarded with profit.

Over the years that I followed RRS I have come to know some fantastic people, some that mortgaged their houses in the faith the management gave in the deliverance of RRS, and one inparticular who held onto the stock so hard with a hope that he may be able to leave significant money to his family after he passed away. Unfortunately his life didnt last, god rest his soul.

It's best to fall in love with your own personal balance sheet before you fall in love with the story.

Whats the puntland time line now?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.