NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

where is potts?, page-11

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 667
    I took the opportunity to refer to Markob's AGM summary of 2011. I have also pasted a good post of his on 4 Dec 2012. He has gone silent on NWE so I hope he is OK? The excellent point he made and I believe TBE has recently made is that the share price and perception driving the share price is crucial to the company's future and no news is re-rating the company. How many of us would love to see the next CR north of $0.02?

Quote below

"Alot of people are talking about horizontal wells in 2 years etc etc and how the SP does not matter in 3-4 months.

I have to disagree, the next 3-4 months is the stepping stone and HUGE for our company and these flow rate results and TCF estimates have to be recognised by the market.

To proceed further we need around 50 million dollars, do people expect that money to be raised at 8c and dillute the hell out of our shares.

Let's get real here people, we need the market to re-rate this company and our SP to be at around 20c to rasie some serious cash to proceed. I definatley do not want to see our SP at 10c, that is approx 100 million dollars and lunch money for a major to buy us out.

2 years and horizontal drilling is a long long way, Let's raise the money first and then talk about horizontal drilling which costs a fortune to do."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.