IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

I thought I would try and start another thread as the Research...

1. 115 Posts.
    I thought I would try and start another thread as the Research report heading is a bit long windded now.

The report is very thorough, however, I would not be surprised if MR payed for the priveledge, as it is on their website. Nevertheless, it gives fair timelines and risk profiles to where Prima ,the company are heading.

With regards to the share price, I honestly think the ship is ready to turn ,very shortly. Back in March '09, when the market was still tanking, Prima began its exciting ride up, on excellent volume and since then has been very methodical in the way its price action is behaving ( on the charts).

PRR capitulated in early August of this year and since then, has been basing nicely , and has found equilibrium between buyers & sellers ( lots of low volume days).

Last year, PRR's share price took off after their AGM, when there were lots of investors ready to buy in!! And now we have the reasearch report, that will meet ?global investors, as well as a projected revenue stream, and the commencement of phase 3 trials.

Also, I was very interested when PRR commented on waiting for TGA approval in Australia, for manufacturing, I do wonder if this is the first step of CVAC being used in Australia ( before possible FDA approval).

These are just my thoughts, but all the stars now seem to be aligning ( for me anyway)!

Good luck to all holders.

Spare Paper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.