RHY 4.92% 5.8¢ rhythm biosciences limited

@WickedAwesomeRhythm Biosciences is and was a one trick pony.The...

1. 1,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    @WickedAwesome

Rhythm Biosciences is and was a one trick pony.

The rest of it's cancer research and/or developing blood tests for multiple cancers is years away from any significant trials in my opinion.
    There are already many organisations world wide that have blood testing for all types of cancers (many one blood test to identify multiple cancers).
    It's just another carrot for retail investors who are looking for that multi bagger.

$100million market cap - what an absolute travesty just like many other biotech companies on the ASX. Remember, low volume in comparison to issued capital means false market.

Blood-based proteins might be an attractive option for early detection of colorectal cancer (CRC), but individually they are unlikely to achieve the diagnostic performance required for population based screening. We aimed at summarizing current evidence of diagnostic performance of signatures based on multiple proteins for early detection of CRC.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5717517/

Another impossible "population based screening test of a cancer" so what's the point? Suck money from shareholders to keep the company going and employing CEO's CFO's, directors that have other responsibilities outside of RHY? It's money for jam to them, all the while they release these great announcements that get you excited. POPULATION-BASED, PROTEIN, BILLION DOLLAR + MARKETS and it goes on and on.

If you cannot develop a population based blood test how on earth is Rhythm going to survive short, medium and long term? I don't recall any multi nationals developing blood based tests (protein or any other talking about population based). Umm, I think the big guys have a lot more smarter personnel and just a little more resources at hand

Look at Exact Sciences to perhaps increase your knowledge about cancer detection, especially blood based (all types). Try and think objectively. Just try.

https://www.exactsciences.com/Pipeline-and-Data

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
-0.003(4.92%)
Mkt cap ! $14.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $9.662K 161.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 267838 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.9¢ 175 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.