RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited - 4 september 2024 #

Where is silva??, page-31

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    You told us yesterday that you were going to tell us when you opened your position... You failed to do this.

Also, if you did take out a short at 40c as you implied above, today's low was only 37.5c, so I'm not sure how you even made 10%..it's a mathematical impossibility as 10% of 40 is 4, therefore you'd need a price of 36c to make this happen.

If by some chance you managed to open your position at today's high of 41.5c AND manage to close it at today's low of 37.5c - you are a genius, and I want you to teach me how you are able to accurately predict both the high point and low point during intraday trading - it's hard enough being right once, let alone twice.

And if it was indeed the above scenario, since you so vehemently believe that RAP will be back to 30c soon, why even close your position at 37.5c - this makes no sense at all.

It is for all of the above reasons why you lack credibility on this thread. You have been asked for a statement as proof repeatedly, but I encourage you to prove us wrong. I for one, will be your student if you can.

Cheers,

Melch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.