LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Why would he be limited, it's not as if market sensitive...

1. 376 Posts.
    Why would he be limited, it's not as if market sensitive information can be divulged to an individual (outside of the company) over the phone before it comes out in an announcement to the public. Anything said would have to be general in nature. On the balance of probabilities the company has information we would like to know, but they would probably be waiting for further results before they release what they have to market. That being said, they could release something that tells us why there is a delay in results and when they expect them to be in. Also an update on what has happened over there would be nice too. However there must be things in play that we don't know about that are causing this delay and they are not reporting them because they don't have to or it would be inappropriate to do so?

I was having a think about it though and maybe no news is a good thing? I mean if a game changer comes out now and those loyalty options (LOMOB's) are not issued, then those option holders will not get the same opportunity as the sophs to sell them if they want to? I am definitely not saying any information is being withheld, as that is not allowed to happen, but maybe this delay is working in LOMOB holders favour? It would depend on the nature of the announcement though, I mean if they find a large special some may profit take, but if they find a pipe, ALL ABOARD THE LOM TRAIN. I think if the latter happens not many oppies will be sold and those that are will be at a healthy premium, LOMOA's more than LOMOB's for obvious reasons.

I do stand by my post from yesterday and think that a price above 30c needs to be maintained for the health of the company though and the lack of news has allowed it to get too low.

Yep I know I have two different things happening up there. But I am seriously hoping that we get issued our LOMOB's and then bang, bang, bang, bang we get a string of announcements one of which re-rates this company. They are on the cusp, I just hope the cusp happens within 2 1/2 months

GLTA

All IMO, not trading advice and all speculation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.