KAR 1.18% $1.88 karoon energy ltd

where is that legend?, page-14

1. 6,162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Drwazza,

Great that you got to speak to the powers that be....

Few points if i may regarding their responses.

Hedgie running for the hills.... i accept that...i assume they were concerned re consumption levels or lack thereof in Europe?

Interesting as that isn't the market NOR would KAR surely think that is a valid reason ...alas a a reason and in this market who needs any in reality to get out!!

Yes trades algoryhtmically executed...enables the pump dump etc...we have all seen this and chartists rightly called this all the way down.

As for your PS..... i got a laugh out of that...Hedge funds wanting surety of a find and pay 6-8 then....my goodness they bought it at these prices without a find previosly did they not....i agree the new paradigm of world markets is on us now...HOWEVER volatility is the life blood of hedge funds...BUYING for surety of success is against these rats moral compass.... certainty provides them with much less opportunity to play games with stocks!!

So got a good laugh out of that.

As for not knowing of action involving TO...we all know they would be the last to know.

Interesting there assessment on BROWSE..pretty sure CoP and even KAR think that is conservative...but the rotarty lie detector will clear that up..

Wonder if this hole proves reserves relativley speaking or whether they need the next 2 holes and more data to complete the jigsaw ( time).

Hopefully HESS are nearly finished but again...who knows whether they will hand over on the 15 or whether they continue with wire logging etc to confirm a potential find?

Come on BRAZIL and PERU

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.88
Change
-0.023(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $1.517B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.91 $1.91 $1.87 $3.481M 1.848M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 29880 $1.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.88 84408 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.