EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Where is THC heading in 2020?, page-88

1. 1,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 258
    & dot points I will provide

1. I don't have faith in the board
    2. Their ability to sell the business to market
    3. Time lines.
    explaining this. Very few if any of their predicted (self set) time lines have been achieved over the last 2 years. (Possibly poor time management or lack of ability??)
    4. In the last 6 weeks alone the SP has dropped 30%.
    (You don't even need a double digit IQ to be
    concerned by that alone)
    5. Industry still doesn't have solid recognition on benefits of MM. It's coming but it's not here. Maybe the next generations of medical professionals will over come that?
    6. Has THC's proposed customer base been truly identified? There has been no indicators to suggest we are engaging with it?
    7. Most importantly how many investors in THC have made anything substantial in the last 12 months? Maybe a select few? Theres been no fly away runs in the SP to encourage a plethora of buying activity.

So in summary no real money has been made by investors in recent times whether your game is long, short or medium. I'll be honest I'm interested in making a buck & that's the only reason I have any interest. I like most didn't exercise my options because I believed it was throwing good money after bad. Wish I was wrong but look where we are, 25% down on exercise in 8 weeks past the date. Coronavirus has not done the markets any favours.
    8. The downward trend shows no signs of abating anytime soon.
    9. There is an abundance of sharp minds in this market are they are not jumping on THC. Until they start. I'm not getting on board.
    even if it were to run on something spectacular it will take the market at least 24 hours to respond due to past performances. Plenty of time to take a stake at not an unreasonable entry fee?
    I admire your faith. Maybe you have put together pieces of the puzzle others have missed? I don't know.
    However at the end of the day most investors want to see green in their portfolios not a red hole getting deeper by the day?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.