RMI 0.00% 1.6¢ resource mining corporation limited

GL,Yep, u r correct in saying that its no certainty. I also...

1. 427 Posts.
    GL,

Yep, u r correct in saying that its no certainty. I also expect that the license will get renewed and should see some sp appreciation with that news. However, long way to go. re BHP. Mining giants such as BHP & Rio tend to look for projects that are cost effective and have mine life 20 yrs plus. There are no real exceptions to this. Each project is expected to survive through economic lows and at long term commodity prices. So Im sure that Ravensthorpe passed the litmus test. The biggest concern is the Capex. For Ravensthorpe it was over 3 times larger than the estimates predicted. Similar for other laterite projects and same applies for RMI. re GME. Nickel laterite project in Murrin Murrin. PFS suggests NPV $1.47billion (using exchange rate of $.75US), capex $455 million ($11.43/lb), op costs 2.49/lb, 13 000 tonnes per year Ni, 630 tonne cobalt. Located in between Minara's (MRE) tennaments and operational mine. So, geology has been tested and extraction successful. Interestingly MRE has a mkt cap of some $2.8 billion. However, it only holds 60% of the 350 million tonne @ .99% Ni resource. Anyway, plenty of potential for RMI and the $20 mil mkt cap is ridiculously low. If they get the license renwed as expected i would expect sp to appreciate considerably

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 298234 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 14163 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.