ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

where is the announcement

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239
    i have listened brr quite a few time, and i am sure steve norsky mentioned the interpretion will due originally we hope by the end of july, but due to the large amount of work involve, we are now hopeing to receive by first few weeks of august.....now we are in early september, shouldnt the management come up with some sort of announcemet, even though they have not yet finish, i will expect steve to be on brr again and keep us update, this is what management used to do all the time....this is why i like this company,always keep up update, even schedule can not be met on time.........

what is going on now....schedule has overdue, and still not yet hear anything.......maybe the interpretion result is too good to announe......they are stung, they still cant believe their acerage have this world class reserve.........they keep look over and over and over to make sure they didnt do anything wrong or didnt over look any data...it is just to hard to believe the potential reserve we are holding.....go whn go whn go whn, otherwise you will regret...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 86066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.