CDB 0.00% 0.9¢ condor blanco mines limited

where is the announcement ?, page-34

1. 2,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I think the key paragraph was in the last funding update.
    "The final transfer and receipt of funding can only occur once rigorous “Know Your Client” processes are completed. These processes are enforced on transactions of this size to protect financial market participants and restrict such transactions to bona-fide companies, like Condor. Being a listed firm, Condor has provided all required information and is continuing to complete these extensive processes but they have inevitably meant funds, although on administrative hold for Condor, cannot be released until the accepting bank indicates their satisfaction on the processes. It is stressed this is normal practice under Australian banking requirements and no adverse comments have been received."

Cdb management want to preserve the current share Price and stop it from falling due to incorrect speculation.

Cdb can not update the market due to no new information besides the above paragraph.

Cdb is in the process of finalising funding but needed time to complete the banks requirements.

This is all we know folks so it's good news I'm guessing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.