SDV 3.09% 50.0¢ scidev ltd

where is the announcement, page-16

1. 1,150 Posts.
    Posted by 'Trading Wizard' on the Intec Q & A in August - note especially the last paragraph:

HZCP Part 4
    Hello Dave,

Is there any chance of getting some information as to why Polymetals have given INL sole ownership of Hellyer? This seems a strange thing to do unless they can see no profit from the JV at current zinc/lead prices.

I also notice that you are going to be using lower grade feedstock, presumably this will impact on profits also. Indeed judging by the calculations on some of the internet forums (I realise these may not be accurate) that Intec cannot make a profit, only a loss at current prices. This obviously is very negative for the company and long suffering shareholders like myself.

Philip Wood did say that Intec was a buy, short medium and long term only a few weeks ago (just before the close of the rights issue). It would be interesting to know if he still holds this view, given the severe negative sentiment of the markets in general and also individually to INL as a company.

PS. I would try to ignore forums comments as they are exceptionally biased with talk of liquidation etc, this does not help with confidence levels as you can imagine.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.015(3.09%)
Mkt cap ! $94.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 50.0¢ 48.5¢ $194.6K 395.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1814 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 88577 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.