ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

where is the balanced opinion wrt mou ?, page-4

1. 5,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1173
    Jake,
    Stanwell will be bound by the terms of their original agreement. Most farm-in agreemments allow for the farminee to withdraw at any time after spending the initial commitment, however, Stanwell is a Govt organisation and may have agreed to anything.If the 626 permit has no real productive areas then they would be silly to keep throwing good money after bad.
    My current concern with ICN is that most of their acreage/permits were acquired after all the big boys had taken the choice areas so it remains to be seen if their permits are just cow pasture or whether they really hold some high value reserves.The answer to these questions require a LOT of drilling which has never been ICN's style.
    They like to take their time and sit around for a while digesting the results, and earning hefty salaries in the meantime.
    Maverick was instrumental/very supportive of a Board change a few years ago, so was I , but I couldnt agree with the proposed replacements, and in the end the status quo won out.It is probably time that shareholders demanded a detailed update , and gave serious consideration to removing some key figures at the top.Maverick, do you have a solution? If I was a shareholder now I would probably vote for Donald Duck in place of the current mob.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.