MOL 0.00% 6.9¢ moly mines limited

just to add to what you were saying dnatron...I reckon the BFS...

1. 4,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    just to add to what you were saying dnatron...I reckon the BFS will be just the beginning of the story quite honestly. Twiggy won't have any qualms at all about throwing some numbers around and then rallying up the troups by kicking the bucket around. He'll spin the markets a great story from coast-to-coast, just like FMG in Oct-04 (check the charts, you'll see it was around 65/75c at that time when he did his east coast roadshow and really got the ball moving).

If the markets stay kind to the resources story, then 2006 could be a huge year for MOL simply because they have a commodity in demand backed by one of the markets very best spruikers.

Say what you like about old Andrew Forest...but from having met the guy...he really can deliver a compelling, engaging and passionate presentation and the brokers will lap it up for one very simple reason...in the past, with both Anaconda and Fortescu, HE MADE THEM AND THEIR CLIENTS LOTS OF MONEY.

I hold MOL and intend to stay in it for the long haul to see whether things pan out like they did for FMG (I know that both Anaconda and Fortescue have had rocky roads at different stages but both have delieverd stellar returns for those who got in early and have known when to exit).

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.