AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Where is the BoD, page-130

1. 11,416 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    "Just for accuracies sake MCO did not drill a jorc resource. Morrie Goodes mearly calculated the jorc from historic drilling by GMA if memory serves correct."

Not so.

"compiled via a combination of surface and underground diamond drilling by the company, digitisation of archival exploration and production records relating to the Morning Star mine and cross-referencing all previously reported resources (pre-JORC 2004), including the comprehensive 1998 Resources Report by Mr. Morrie Goodz, MCOʼs consulting Technical Director.
    Morrie Goodz has compiled this report with assistance from other qualified persons on a contractual basis for the Directors of Morning Star Gold. Mr. Goodz has a very significant degree of experience relating to the Morning Star mine and surrounding dykes, having worked there since 1985 as a geologist and mine manager."

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20080730/pdf/31bfcbrnjp30q0.pdf

"As for ramping, well where does one start? Maybe upon the Stackpooles 'discovery you predicting them being cash flow positive shortly. AUL being a mid tier producer in a 'very short time'.""In the last few days many posts about profitable mining, A1 being back on the agenda ad nauseum."

This in my opinion and I am entitled to my opinion. Perhaps my time frames have been over optimistic, but they have only been in production for 12 months and had plant upgrades 6 months ago.

"Seriously you take a contra position for the sake of it and get your jollies by antagonizing others with selective quoting of others words out of context and quibbling about irrelevencies. Constantly trying to deflect from the real issues facing the company and refusing to accept the opinions of some that are far more knowlegable and rational than yourself."

I am not intentionally antagonistic people, just holding them to the same standard that I am being held to. So if the company has a positive announcement relating to production or funding or even perhaps A1 you and the merry band will come on here and admit to down ramping, as you all would be incorrect? Fair?

Last edited by vertigo: 09/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.